12/24/2014

Last minute gift wrapping { DIY gift tags }

Now it is Christmas Eve officially!  Merry Christmas to everyone! Everything is packed, wrapped, and decorated in our house! I just finished wrapping the last gifts.  As it turned out, I didn’t have enough gift tags printed.  A life without a printer doesn’t make the Christmas preparation easier. No, I am not complaining, because sometimes some creative ideas cross my mind. Recently I shopped at CB2 store (I like their simple, geometric, bright, and inexpensive dishware) and grabbed their new Christmas catalog 'Let’s Gift'. I used some parts of the pictures from the catalog for gift tags. I think, it is nice to reuse (not for commercial purposes, of course) and then recycle the catalog. The paper is a little bit thin, but I love the colors and simple geometry. All done! Enjoy your Christmas evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment